26 November 2009

softly smudged

Soooo I was going thru my Coastal Scents 88 Palette (matte one) & I came across some colors that I've never really used. So I picked two colors & decided to give them a go!




Ugh, my eyelashes SUCK! I needa new mascara =/

PRODUCTS USED:

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Toffee)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation (Classic Tan)

Brows:
Wet N' Wild Eye Pencil (Mink Brown)
Coastal Scents 88 Palette K7
Clinique All About Eyes Concealer (Deep Honey)

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo E/S Pencil (Milk)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents 88 Palette Matte E/S
- H7 lid
Sonia Kashuk Powder Partners E/S (Golden Goddess)
*I used the brown color for my crease!
Jordana Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Eyeliner (Carbon Black)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara (Very Black)



Lips:
Jordana Pretty Shine Luxe Gloss (Sweet)
Jordana Lip Shine (Pink Grapefruit)

No comments: