27 September 2010

well, hello there....



[I am in LOVE with this picture as my Twitter background. Follow me @RaeIsSuchaDoll]


Well, well, well...look at what we have here. Let's just cut the crap and get to the post, right? :D

This past month I've been on two different trips and haven't done much in between except work. What's my excuse? I honestly don't have one, except that I've been in a MAJOR blogging funk. My main focuses have been getting my license, how to successfully host a blog sale, and what my first Youtube video should be about. Random.

So let me give you a summary of my travels:

* Dentox, TX - Well, I was happy to see my cousin. Let's just leave it at that. =/ We never made it to see my friends in Tyler or Houston, so it sucked. BADLY.

* Seattle, WA - Never made it to Canada, but who cares! I had soooo much fun with my mom, cousin, uncle AND dog...yeah it was alot of us but the more the merrier in this case. And while shopping, I met Judy @ It's Judy Time! She was so cute and sweet, you seriously can't help but love her. I wanted to take a picture with her, but it was at her job and my "cute when I left the house" hair looked a wreck after awhile. Whatever.



Ummmm, other than that...I have the top of my hair highlighted and I cut myself side bangs again. I have pretty round face, so bangs do it alot of justice as far as slimming goes. They're just extra annoying when they fall and stab me in the eye lol. I'll post pictures soon. That's about it. Man, my life...lmao.