31 January 2011

another good excuse


Bottom left, I look like I just pooted lmao. Hiiiiiii guyyyssss! I have a post that I started to write about a week or two ago, but quickly left my laptop to go out and eat sushi. Don't act like you've never done it.


LET'S DO A "QUICK" RECAP OF MY JANUARY....

*January Goals - click here.

If you take a look at my January goals, you will notice that I haven't accomplished SHAT. My monthly goals, phooey. I haven't really done a thing..I swear, January got wild out of nowhere. It's always been a pretty ho-hum month for me, but this year, it was so different.

I did complete two of my goals: I found a good nude lippie, NYX 'Thalia'. If you don't own this, buy it. Get it, got it, good. Looks like I'll be buying another one cuz I've lost mine already..FML. Anyway, I also went out to eat sushi as I said earlier. We have this place in Downtown Omaha called 'Blue'. For many, many years the word "sushi" was always such a turn off. But as I've grown older, I've become more willing to try new things. Let me just tell you that Blue is definitely what's up. I don't even remember what we ate besides the spicy tuna & salmon rolls. We had like four different trays to pick from, and if I tried to order the same thing again, it would be a huge fail!

Speaking of FAIL..look at these pictures from my phone lmao. If you've ever watched 'The Grudge' think back to where that photographer got killed in his lab. I swear the bathroom was set up to look just like that.

Continuing. My most exciting news this month was........
I got to go to Kansas City, KS on a business trip! I was recognized for my hard work at my job (Charlotte Russe) and got to work at two of the stores there. *dougies* Three managers came with me, and we all had way too much fun. It was a very nice and much, much, MUCH needed break away from Omaha. Good food, good fun, good times = MY LIFE :)

How was YOUR weekend? Tell me, tell me, tell meeeeee. <3 you all, MWAH!

2 comments:

Ag said...

COngrats on your business trip and I might try that lip color...

Raeven Marie said...

thank you :)