09 January 2011

haunting, isn't it?


I always feel like such a ghost when I come back after not blogging for awhile. Which is why I left you that awesomely stank-faced picture of me above, very ghastly looking if I do say so myself ^_^ But if a "blogging ghost" is what you would like to call me, please believe that I do occasionally "haunt" my blog as well as others. Just because I'm not posting anything, doesn't mean that I'm not reading/responding to comments and commenting/viewing other blogs as well! I love blogging, I do. But I feel that I don't have alot to offer my readers right now. ASDFGHJKL.

The start to my new year wasn't the best, alot of arguing & bickering....but it's gotten much, much better. Instead of my usual bullcrap NY Resolutions, I've decided to post monthly accomplishments on my blog. That way I can keep track of how I'm doing when it comes to achieving my goals & how long it takes me to go through each one I post. I think my biggest goal for this month is turning in my application for MAC. Yep, that's right!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND ALL THAT JAZZ! <3

11 comments:

M I N G said...

Okay, I friggen love your blog layout. want, want, wannnnnt :D and I hope you get that MAC position!

Raeven Marie said...

haha thank you! i think this blog template fits better than any of them that i've had, and i've had a few of them.

p.s. my template is from btemplates.com :D

Sharon said...

hey hon.All e best of luck with e Mac job I hope u get it lol

Raeven Marie said...

thank you :)

Anonymous said...

you had nice pictures. I want to show you my fashion-blog, beacause you really look like someone who loves fashion as much as i do! Please visit my side and tell me what do you think about it!

Unknown said...

Hope to see you achieve every goal you set this year. Blog is extra dope as well. Visit mine when you get some free time.

Raeven Marie said...

aww thank you guys :) i feel so special lol.

Zarna said...

ooo, i hope you get the MAC job! that sounds amazing!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So lovely. Good luck! x hivennn. p.s enter my giveaway?

Raeven Marie said...

thank you ladies, i hope i get the job too!

Raeven Marie said...

@julia: thank you love, i believe i am a follower but if not, here i come! haha. you're welcome for the comment, btw :)

@ayse: i will definitely check out your blog <3